Women's Alameda 10 Miler
Date: Sunday, September 13, 2020
Start Time: 7:20 am
Registration: Click Here
About the Event
- This event is benefiting Girls Inc.
- Women's race with 10 miles of unique scenery around the island of Alameda.
- Showcases both sides of the island and includes the beautiful marinas, parks, and shorelines that make this a great backdrop for a running festival.
- Flat course will highlight the historic Alameda Naval Base at Alameda Point on the largest island in the Bay Area.
- Start and Finish line will occur at the USS Hornet.
- Come Run the Island!
- This is promoted as a Women's Race, but everyone is welcome to run. Men can race as well!
- Starting Race Fee: $60.00
- $70.00 on 12/31/2019 @ 11:59pm
- $75.00 on 4/1/2020 @ 11:59pm
- $80.00 on 7/1/2020 @ 11:59pm
- $85.00 on 9/1/2020 @ 11:59pm
- $90.00 on 9/13/2020 @ 11:59am
What is included?
- Custom Bib w/Name (register before 9/1/2019 to get your name on bib)
- Large Custom 4" Finishers Medal
- Custom Lightweight Shirt
- Free beer from Local Brewery's
- Great food & beverage
- Family Fun Activities
- Great Music