PENUMBRA HEALTH & FITNESS EXPO DETAILS
- The Expo is open to the public to create a health and wellness environment for the whole community. Participants are welcome to bring friends and family to the expo. We will have activities for the whole family to take part in this great time out in Alameda. Come have some fun on the island!
- Expo & Packet Pickup - Saturday, September 14, 2019 11:00am – 5:00pm
- Race Day & Expo - Sunday, September 15, 2019 7:00am - 1:00pm
- Alameda Point, Alameda, CA
- Google Map: Click Here
- Breakfast, Lunch Sandwiches, and small bites
Why should I go to the expo?
- 5k, 10k & Half Marathon participants will pick up their custom bibs, timing chips, t-shirt, sponsor giveaways and raffle ticket at the expo. Participants that choose to have their packet mailed will receive custom bib, timing chip and t-shirt 5-10 days before the event date.
What else happens at the expo?
- Vendors, music, food, fun for the kids, free beer, and enjoyment that will make you want to bring the whole family.
Can I pick up my friend's packet?
- Yes, you to pick up someone else's packet. Please bring a copy of their photo ID with you to the expo. This can be done via a picture on a cell phone.
- Exhibitor rates vary based on size of tent and if you’re a for profit or nonprofit. If you’re interested in the expo please send email to: email@example.com
- Click Here to download the vendor application
- Alameda Education Foundation
- Alameda Fire Department
- Alameda Island Brewing Company
- Alameda Meals on Wheels
- Bank of Marin
- Bladium Alameda
- Clif Bar
- Club Pilates
- Coffee Method
- Drakes Brewing Company
- F2C Nutrition
- Misfit Training
- Oakland A's
- Oakland Marathon
- Optimized Wellness
- Real Time Pain Relief
- Samuel Merritt University
- San Francisco Police Department
- Select Physical Therapy
- Training Station
- US Coast Guard
- US Navy
- USS Hornet